Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016 Top 20

My Top 20 from 2016

I have a confession, 2015 I read 596 books. That's a lot of flipping books. The middle of June 2016 I was on-par to hit a number pretty close to that. I was sitting at 205 when I quit smoking. I was prepared to gain some weight but I didn't realize I wouldn't be able finish a book (or 2) in one sitting. I finish the year with 307 books read.

I picked up some new favorite authors in 2016 and some of my all time favorites made return appearances. My top 20 is eclectic mix of: hot steamy smut; side splitting funny; tear jerking; thought provoking; topped with a couple of twisted evilness.

Individual Top Picks:
Hot Steamy Smut: RoomHate by Penelope Ward
Side Splitting Funny: Anything Minor by Kate Stewart
Tear Jerking: Curtis by Nicole Edwards
Thought Provoking: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Twisted Evilness (I can't pick just one!!!): King by TM Fraizer & Wolf by Jessica Gadziala

Cheers!
Looking forward to 2017! 

No comments:

Post a Comment